Tips for Shopping with Baby (Hint: Bring a Cart Cover)
Shopping with a baby can be a challenge. We here at Kaydee Baby have some helpful hints for a smooth trip, whether you’re getting groceries, or strolling the Target aisles. And our first tip is our new shopping cart cover!
- Bring a cart cover. Protect your little one from gross cart germs with our super-soft -- and super-chic -- velvety cart cover (made with a polyester fleece lining). Available in our popular graphic Swiss Cross print, the cover features an adjustable harness. Just pop this into the cart, strap baby in, and get shopping! If your child isn’t sitting yet, a carrier is a great option to keep your hands free.
- Bring toys! Or even just one toy to keep baby entertained. You can never be too prepared! Our cart cover features three hooks for toys, plus an accessory pocket for extra baby item storage.
- Time your outings. Whatever you do, don’t bring an overtired baby to the store! It’s a recipe for disaster. As soon as he or she wakes up is the perfect time to go shopping.
- Have snacks on hand. The best way to keep your little one occupied! Always have something to nibble on in your bag. Teething crackers are a handy, mess-free snack that’s great for cart trips.
- Narrate your trip. Keep baby engaged and entertained by pointing out and naming the various items you come across. Ask lots of questions, even if they can’t answer back quite yet. Chat to your child; it helps brain development and makes daily errands a little more fun for you both!